RM-T04 Rev Max Trailer Seal for Straight Spindler (Fits: 373-0223, 380065A, 42627)
Vendor: 373-0123; Vendor: 373-0223; Vendor: 372-7099; Vendor: 42622; Vendor: 42627; Vendor: 42631; Vendor: 370065A; Vendor: 380065A
Can be used with oil or grease hubs
Installed with any flat instrument
Flex design to help prevent cocked seals
Top plate protects seal from impact & brake heat
Wider ID & OD for greater contact coverage
Free tube of seal bond in every box
Built for off-road and other Severe Duty applications
More internal sealing points
Seal lips run on a polished surface
Packaged for longer shelf life
Free tube of Seal Extend in every box. This proprietary formula causes the seal to swell after installation, and fill in any imperfections on the hub bore and spindle shoulder.
No need to worry if you have the right tool. No need to stock multiple tools. Use any flat object. Note: if using a seal installer, flip the plate over to the flat side.
- No Installation Tool Required! Can be installed by hand, tool, hammer, or any instrument of your choosing.
- Comes with a FREE tube of a special seal bond that not only makes the seal easier to install but acts as a barrier to prevent future leaks.
- Wider O.D. and wider I.D. provides larger sealing surface.
- Template on the back of the box for Semi-Fluid Grease.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 225°F; -40°C to 107°C